Wednesday, March 22, 2023

Exhausted


 

For two days, I didn’t go to work, I didn’t sleep, and now, I started to feel it. The first day, it was because I stayed up all night with Sam. She had her puppy. 

The second day, stayed home, because she’s a new mom, and seemed like she didn’t want me to leave them. The only time that I left them was when I took a shower, I was still in the bedroom when I heard her crying. 

When I opened the door, she led me downstairs to her puppies. She never left her pups, she’s scared that somebody might take them. She didn’t want anybody touch them but us. She trust us. 

But today, I went to work, and while I was driving home, I felt so tired, I need to take a nap. Those sleepless nights started to get into me. 

Illegal just take the other dogs out, put them to bed, then I’ll be hitting the sack. 

Goodnight 💤 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sammy 🐶 ❤️

It was just March of this year when Sam gave birth to three beautiful puppies. We kept the youngest, Redd, I gave the other girl to my co-wo...