Thursday, March 23, 2023

National Puppy Day!!!


Yay!!! They came out right in time to celebrate the National Puppy Day!!! It’s their third day, and everyday, they’re getting bigger and healthier. 

Sammy’s really a good mother. She didn’t want to leave them. She’ll come to us when we’re eating, but she’ll go back and forth to check on her puppies, so cute!!!

The puppies already have 2 godmothers, they’re my friends at work, they volunteered to be their godmothers, so we’ll see when’s the Christening…lol

I really love dogs, they make me happy, that’s why we have a lot of dogs now, and a lot of responsibilities too. If i will have my way, I’ll keep the 3 puppies, that’ll make them 10…lol. But unfortunately, I can’t. Too much!

I just have to make sure that they will come to a family that will love and protect them, and I know they will be 😊.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sammy 🐶 ❤️

It was just March of this year when Sam gave birth to three beautiful puppies. We kept the youngest, Redd, I gave the other girl to my co-wo...