Friday, March 24, 2023

Exhausted

 

I only went to work for 3 days this week, but it felt like forever! I was watching tv here in the living room, then I fell asleep. I wanted to stay late since it’s the weekend, but I can’t. Aside from I got up at 4am, I haven’t recovered from the 2 sleepless nights when Sam gave birth.

It’s taking a toll on me now. Gone were the days when I can stay up for 2-3 consecutive nights, now, I have to go to bed as early as 7:30. Well, it’s because I get up at 4, and have to leave 15 mins. before 6am. My drive to work takes an hour, same when I go home.

I am just finishing my entry for today, then, I’ll go upstairs and off to bed 😉.

Nite nite 💤

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sammy 🐶 ❤️

It was just March of this year when Sam gave birth to three beautiful puppies. We kept the youngest, Redd, I gave the other girl to my co-wo...