Saturday, March 25, 2023

Weekend


It’s weekend again, as much as I want to stay on bed, I can’t. I have a lot of responsibilities, first, my dogs, they were all waiting for me so I can take them out to go to the bathroom.

Next, my laundry, it’s Saturday,  and it’s laundry day too. And while the laundry’s in the works, had to clean the house. My vacuum didn’t have enough charge, so I wasn’t able to do the 2nd floor. 

Had my bloodwork done today, it was ordered by my doctor the last time I went to see him. Had to fast, otherwise, they can’t do it.

Went to the store afterwards. Was going to make macaroni salad, but I got tired. 

The day went by so fast, now its 10:30. Will be going to be soon. Another day’s gone. One more day and the weekend is over. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sammy 🐶 ❤️

It was just March of this year when Sam gave birth to three beautiful puppies. We kept the youngest, Redd, I gave the other girl to my co-wo...