Sunday, March 12, 2023

Gratitude


 We all have somebody to thank for. Our family, especially our parents, live ones, friends, it could be strangers. But most especially God, for creating this world, for giving us our parents who raised and nurtured us. 

I can go on and on and on. But some kids nowadays, has no clue what gratitude is. I’ve seen it, especially on the news, about how young ones who can’t even say thank you to those who helped them.

Showing gratitude doesn’t mean that you’ll be forever a slave to those who give you a hand when you were in need. It’s just acknowledging and giving them respect. At least acknowledge them. 

As for me, I had a lot of people helped me then when I was in need. Even people that I didn’t know, people that I never met in person, up until now. They helped me and I was so thankful for them.

Though they never asked me to return the favor that they did, I tried my best to help other people, pay it forward as they say. To help the needy. Even in my own simple way, and it feels so good. 

I’d rather help than I am the one that they’re helping. Though sometimes, there are people who asked for more, but that’s ok, Jesus said, if you help somebody, it was Him that we’re helping. 

And for the people who helped me, I am so thankful and very much grateful…… forever 😊


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sammy 🐶 ❤️

It was just March of this year when Sam gave birth to three beautiful puppies. We kept the youngest, Redd, I gave the other girl to my co-wo...