Monday, March 13, 2023

Very tired


 I usually go to bed at 7:30, but not going to sleep yet. Most of the tom, I will still have to watch Korean Novela on Netflix, and since it was the final episode, I tried hard to stay awake so I can finish it.

There were times that I was falling sleep, then I’ll recover and started watching again. Until I finished it, but I was wide awake. I trier hard to sleep, and I think I did, only to wake up every minute.

Before I knew it, it was already 4am, time to get up! Duh! I got up ok, took a shower, headed back down, and when I was leaving, I called my 2 sisters, we video chat everyday while I was driving to work. My eldest sister asked me why I was calling them early. I usually call them 6am here and 9pm there. 

I checked my clock and it said 5am, I almost turned around and go back home, then I realized that maybe daylight savings time just started, and yes, first day today.

No wonder I was so tired, aside from I didn’t get enough sleep, I even lost 1 hour of my sleep because of the changed in time! 

I was so tired at work, and still tired that after writing thiss, I’m hitting the sack 🛌. 

Goodnight 💤 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sammy 🐶 ❤️

It was just March of this year when Sam gave birth to three beautiful puppies. We kept the youngest, Redd, I gave the other girl to my co-wo...