Saturday, March 11, 2023

Saturday


As usual, I woke up st 6am. But this time, Quincy woke me up. I think he got used of me getting up at 4am on the weekends, and he probably wondered why i was still on bed when it was 6 in the morning already.

So, I did get up, did my morning routine before heading downstairs to take the dogs out to go to the bathroom.Saturday is my house chores, after starting the coffee, I’ll do the laundry, then clean the living room and the kitchen. 

I wasn’t to finish everything because we went out for a ride for a couple of hours, and then, I realized we don’t have coffee, so off I went to the store. By the time I was able to sit down and relax in the living room, it was past 6pm already.

The day went by so fast, I only have Sunday, a day left for the weekend. I still have a lot of chores to do, but that can wait until tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sammy 🐶 ❤️

It was just March of this year when Sam gave birth to three beautiful puppies. We kept the youngest, Redd, I gave the other girl to my co-wo...