Thursday, March 16, 2023

Happy birthday in Heaven to my Dad


 Yesterday was my husband’s birthday, and today, it’s my dad’s. If he is alive, he is 91 today, but too bad, he only lived for 43 years, gone too soon 😔.

He died when I was just 9 years old, didn’t get to know him that well. During those years, he was working overseas , but I still remember how happy and proud I was when he came with me on our Christmas party, and it happened to be my birthday as well. He took a picture of our class, then when we got home, he took a picture of me outside. 

I think I was in third grade then, because the following year, I was in fourth grade, he passed, and the following year, there was a fire that started in our neighborhood, our house was one of those who got burnt, and I think, we didn’t get to save those pictures, my precious memory of my dear father 😢.

Up until now, almost 48 years since he died, I can still clearly see my father lying in a coffin, and I can still smell his perfume. His face is still clear to me, as well as his voice. I still miss him.  I know that his now with our Lord, together with my loving mother.

I know someday, we’ll get together again. For the meantime, I can only offer my prayers everyday, see you ‘Tay when I see you. 

I love you and nanay with all my heart. Thank you for being our parents, and I am very grateful and thank God for giving both of you as our parents. We love you ❤️❤️❤️


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sammy 🐶 ❤️

It was just March of this year when Sam gave birth to three beautiful puppies. We kept the youngest, Redd, I gave the other girl to my co-wo...