Wednesday, March 15, 2023

Happy birthday my hubby 🎂

I was so tired yesterday that I didn’t bother to post. But I wouldn’t miss this day, why? It’s my husband’s birthday!!!! Yay!!!

We both took a day off, but didn’t go anywhere. He just ordered Mexican food and I picked it up. Nothing much going on. 

I think we’re getting old that we didn’t go out to eat…lol. Even the present that I bought him didn’t fit, have to bring it back and change the color and size…bummer!!!

But hey, at least we still have each other, got to celebrate both of our birthdays, likewise with my son. Tomorrow is another day. 

Thank you Lord for the gift of life, and thank you for all the blessings 🙏.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sammy 🐶 ❤️

It was just March of this year when Sam gave birth to three beautiful puppies. We kept the youngest, Redd, I gave the other girl to my co-wo...