Friday, March 10, 2023

Holy Week

 

Holy Week is near. Two weeks ago, it was Ash Wednesday, but wasn’t able to go to church since I worked. It was the start of no meat Friday. Though I am not a devout Catholic, I am still trying to practice not to eat meat during Fridays. 

I don’t go to church often, though I say the rosary everyday, and  pray at night, at least I can still maintain and practice what I used to do and what my mother taught us when we were young. 

I used to please other people, but I came to realize, why please them? The only that I have to please is God. People may leave, but ridicule, hurt, and leave us, but not God. 

We should please God more than anybody. Even if we hurt Him, even if we forget Him, He will always come to us whenever we need Him. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sammy 🐶 ❤️

It was just March of this year when Sam gave birth to three beautiful puppies. We kept the youngest, Redd, I gave the other girl to my co-wo...