Saturday, March 4, 2023

Nap Time


 I feel so tired, I need a nap! 

I was watching my kdrama in the living room, then I found myself falling asleep. I decided to go upstairs and take a nap. But you know, just like when you planned on doing something, it will never happened.

I am in the bedroom now, but sleep left me. I lost it. Where did it go? I dunno. Before I went here, had to take the dogs out so they can go to the bathroom, they needed it. That’s probably why I lost it, it took me so long.

I remember when we were little, it was a must to take a nap after school. I hated it. My older sisters were the ones that in-charged of us, since my mother was working. My Ate will threaten us, she’ll tell us that if we didn’t follow her, she’ll tell our mother, and we’ll be punished. Aside from that, we won’t have an afternoon snack. 

Instead of napping, I just wanted to go out and play with my friends. So, most of the time, together with my 2 brothers, we will fake it. We always pretend that we slept, by rubbing our eyes, until it becomes red, then we will yawn…lol..my eldest sister was too smart to believe us, she won’t let us go outside to play, and always told my mother.

I miss those days, when there were no gadgets and internet yet. When blackouts were rampant, and we will be playing hide and seek under the moonlight. When we knew all our neighbors, when there were not much kids outside, just us. When my mother and all our old neighbors were still alive. 

Aaaah memories, memories, memories, sweet ol’ memories. If I can only go back in time. But then still, I’m glad I have those memories to cherish. So, for now, let me take a nap, while I can….ZZZzzzzzzzz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sammy 🐶 ❤️

It was just March of this year when Sam gave birth to three beautiful puppies. We kept the youngest, Redd, I gave the other girl to my co-wo...