Saturday, March 18, 2023

Paying it Forward


Did anybody help you in the past but didn’t able to pay it back? I had, in fact, there are a lot of them. Though they didn’t tell me to pay them back, I tried, and still trying to pay it forward.

It’s always better to give, than to receive. It’s a nice feeling. I’d rather give than at the receiving end. 

I am so grateful for the people who helped me before when I was in need, be it in kind, or in cash. God always sends somebody, anybody, to help us, even the people that we don’t know, oh! You’ll be surprised! 

That’s why, whenever I could, I help people who really are in need, especially those who are sick, or hungry. God give us blessings to share to others. Don’t hesitate. 

If you’re in need and you think there’s no one else that you can turn to? Seek God. He is good. Just ask and He will hear you, and will answer your prayer. Have faith. He always answers our prayer. He is a kind, and loving God. He will send you help, but make sure you also help other people when you can, so that your blessings will be pouring in. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sammy 🐶 ❤️

It was just March of this year when Sam gave birth to three beautiful puppies. We kept the youngest, Redd, I gave the other girl to my co-wo...