Thursday, April 20, 2023

Exercise


My age slowed me down. I can’t move fast as I used to. I tried to exercise every morning, I tried to move fast, but I can’t. And I can only do it for 5 minutes, after that, I’m out of breath.

It’s also because of my thyroid problem. It makes me real tired, my heart beats fast, and most of the time, I can’t breathe. 

And now my eyes are bothering me. Both eyes has floaters. It bothers me especially when I’m driving. I tried my best not to blow my nose so hard. I know that caused the floaters. 

It’s sucks to be old. Though I’m thankful, because there are people that never got the chance to grow old. Thank God I’m still alive as well as my love ones. 

I’m grateful and thankful to our dear Lord 🙏.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sammy 🐶 ❤️

It was just March of this year when Sam gave birth to three beautiful puppies. We kept the youngest, Redd, I gave the other girl to my co-wo...