Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Oooooppppssss


 I skipped writing blog yesterday. I didn’t feel like it. My mind wasn’t working properly that I can’t think of anything. Probably because we were so busy at work and when I got home, I had to take the dogs out, clean up the kitchen, take a shower, then eat my dinner.

By the time I finished ,it was time for bed. But today, I tried to write an entry, still lazy, but I have to try at least. We’re still busy at work, I did a lot. Yesterday was the last day of filing the income tax return, but a lot of people waited until the last minute.

We have overtime on Saturday, but I declined. I’m already working and driving 5 days a week, I don’t want to add an extra working day. Weekend to me is precious, 2 days off are not enough. I’m glad my supervisor understood.

Well, it’s almost 8pm, I will take the dogs out now and head upstairs, it’s bed time for me 😊.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sammy 🐶 ❤️

It was just March of this year when Sam gave birth to three beautiful puppies. We kept the youngest, Redd, I gave the other girl to my co-wo...