Friday, April 21, 2023

Sore throat


 Last night, I felt like I will have sore throat, and true enough, I have it. I was ok this morning. In fact, I was able to talk to my sisters on messenger, like we used to do everyday, on the weekends. 

It was I think after our first break at work, @ 10am, when I noticed that I started to lose my voice, and it got worse as day went by. By the time I was off, they can barely hear me, my voice is hoarse.

Driving home along the freeway, I fell so sleepy, I tried so hard to fight it. ‘Twas the first time it happened to me. I was praying so hard not to fall asleep. And thank God, I was able to reach home safe and sound. 

I just hope I’ll feel better soon, I don’t like this feeling, I don’t like being sick. 

Please God heal me. In Jesus name. Amen 🙏 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sammy 🐶 ❤️

It was just March of this year when Sam gave birth to three beautiful puppies. We kept the youngest, Redd, I gave the other girl to my co-wo...