Friday, May 26, 2023

FB Reels


 I love posting on social media, especially videos about my dogs. Been sharing them on my social media account. So, when they decided to pay us, digital creators, for the videos that we post, I was happy.

Though it was just chump change, still, I can share my pets as well as earning $$$. At first it was fun, especially when you get a lot of likes and comments, but lately, I noticed that my earnings were getting less and less. And my old videos are being flagged by saying that the music that I used were copyrighted.

Whenever I get something like that, I immediately deleted the video. Then one after another. It was annoying. I was thinking, why did they put those music, if they don’t want us to use it. Is it a bait? So if we decided to use it, they will say that we have no right, but they will have the right to take money from your earnings on reels.

I reached out to the creator support, but to no avail. I don’t want the stress that it was giving me, so I decided to just delete all my reels video last night.

I don’t want to make things complicated, life itself is already like that. It doesn’t matter how I enjoyed sharing the videos of my pets, I just don’t want to be stressed out over simple matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sammy 🐶 ❤️

It was just March of this year when Sam gave birth to three beautiful puppies. We kept the youngest, Redd, I gave the other girl to my co-wo...