Wednesday, April 12, 2023

Time out


I didn’t write anything yesterday, there are times that I didn’t have strength nor anything in mind. Just like yesterday, my mind wasn’t working properly. I was distracted by the floater and light flashed in my right eye.

It bugged me, but just like the ringing in my ear, I will get used to it eventually. I don’t want to focus and get stressed out to things that I don’t have control of.

I just want to enjoy my life. Life is too short, i know we can’t avoid problems nor stress, but, I don’t want to make problems out of problems either. 

The world has changed, a lot. Things are different now, so as people. That only proves that change is the only constant in this world. 

And since changes is part of our life, I’d rather not worry about the things that I cannot change the way I want it to be, but, accept it, and leave it to God 🙏.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sammy 🐶 ❤️

It was just March of this year when Sam gave birth to three beautiful puppies. We kept the youngest, Redd, I gave the other girl to my co-wo...