Saturday, April 22, 2023

Sore throat P.II


This is just a follow up from my post yesterday. Yes, I still have sore throat, and Joe told me that it’s worst than yesterday. I still have hoarse voice, I can’t talk, that’s why I just had to text my husband when I want to say something, or to reply to him of he ask me something.

Thank God it’s the weekend, hopefully, my voice will be back come Monday. I don’t want to call in sick. And we’re so busy.

I don’t have fever nor my body’s aching. I don’t even understand why I have this. All I know is that, my co-worker was having the same, and before I knew it, I have it.

I’m still thankful to God that I don’t have covid, nor I’m sick, it’s just it’s hard when you can talk. Joe made a joke out of this, he told me that he likes it, because I can’t nag him….lol..

Anyways, I hope tomorrow will be better, it’s another day anyway ๐Ÿ˜‰.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sammy ๐Ÿถ ❤️

It was just March of this year when Sam gave birth to three beautiful puppies. We kept the youngest, Redd, I gave the other girl to my co-wo...