Wednesday, May 3, 2023

Cilantro

Today, I gave away one of Sam’s puppies, Cilantro. I didn’t give him that name, they did. I was at work when they picked him up. I’d rather that way than seeing him go.

But then, when I got home, aside from the big dogs who greeted me, the 2 remaining puppies was so happy when they saw me, but I felt sadness suddenly. I miss Cilantro, and I can’t help but cried. 

Well, can you blame me, I was with them even when they were still in Sam’s womb, I was wide awake and even took time out from work when Sam gave birth to them, it was me whom they saw the moment they opened their eyes. 

They knew my smell, my voice, my footsteps. And as time goes by, they’re becoming sooo cute!!! 

Tomorrow, it’s Baby Bokchoy’s turn. I’ll hand her over to my co-worker, red supposed to be given to my co-worker too, but Joe didn’t want to let her go, he changed his mind. So, I guess we’ll be keeping her 😁. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sammy 🐶 ❤️

It was just March of this year when Sam gave birth to three beautiful puppies. We kept the youngest, Redd, I gave the other girl to my co-wo...