Thursday, May 4, 2023

Cute 🥰


 Today, I gave her away. She kissed her mom goodbye when we left this morning. I think she knew what was going on because when we were going out from the garage, she was very quiet. I carefully out her on my lap, covered her with my coat. She didn’t move an inch.

I thought of bringing the carrier, but I told myself, she’ll be fine. The distance between my home and work is an hour drive. She was so quiet. And when I got out of my car, I placed her in my lunch bag 😂.

All my co-workers who saw her loved her, she’s really well behaved and very cute. She was hugged by everyone. Then the time comes when Vi’s (her new mom) brother cane to pick her up, I started crying. I feel so sad all of a sudden.

I was with them the moment Sam, their mom, conceived, gave birth to them. They were so cute, and they’re even cuter. I just wish I can keep all of them. But then, I’m happy, I know they’re in good hands. And, I get to keep “Red”, the runt of the litter. She’s like Sam, though I think, she’s more feisty and playful. 

I pray that they all grow up to be more lovable and happy. I love them and they will forever be my babies 🥰❤️🐶.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sammy 🐶 ❤️

It was just March of this year when Sam gave birth to three beautiful puppies. We kept the youngest, Redd, I gave the other girl to my co-wo...