Sunday, May 7, 2023

Food!!!


 It’s Sunday. I feel ok. I already knew what I was about to do today. I marinated the chicken thighs last night. I planned on making Kung Pao Chicken. 

Woke up before 6am. I started working in the kitchen as soon as I came down. Fried the chicken, made sauce, then cooked. I already made the Togue Spring Rolls the night before. Also made Cheesy Wong this morning and put it in the freezer. 

I also planned on making Pilipino Empanada, but I stopped myself, because I don’t think I can do it. I felt kinda tired. Maybe next week, if I have the same energy as today. 

I fried and ate 2 pieces of the veggie spring rolls for lunch. It was so good. And ate kung pao chicken with rice for dinner. Joe said, they’re better than Panda Express. Of course, been cooking it for a long time, and I already mastered it. 

Packed some for lunch tomorrow, and some for Carlo. They all like my cooking. That makes me happy 😃. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sammy 🐶 ❤️

It was just March of this year when Sam gave birth to three beautiful puppies. We kept the youngest, Redd, I gave the other girl to my co-wo...