Saturday, May 6, 2023

Redd


We finally chose a name for her, it’s Redd. At first we didn’t name all the puppies because we had no intention of adding more dogs in our family. I even asked my 2 co-workers if they want one, they both said yes. And I was all ready to let them go. 

Until it was time to part ways. The boy went to Joe’s grandchildren. One went to my co-worker. I didn’t expect to cry but I did. Then the “ginger”, the runt of the litter. I was ready to give her away, bu my husband Joe m, changed his mind. She already grew on him. 

Though embarrassed, I told my co-worker that he wants to keep her. I know she was disappointed, but she was ok with it. And since we’re keeping her, we, actually it was Joe, named her as Redd. 

She’s a character, she’s fun to be with and she’s intelligent, like her mom. She looks angelic, but don’t be deceived. She always bite us, and it hurts. Barely 2 mos and she already has a lot of antics.  

She loves being with people, and playing with our adult dogs. I can tell that she’s just like Sam, her mom, an Alpha. We’ll see 😍.

More on Redd in my future blogs🐶

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sammy 🐶 ❤️

It was just March of this year when Sam gave birth to three beautiful puppies. We kept the youngest, Redd, I gave the other girl to my co-wo...