Tuesday, May 9, 2023

Redd




 Meet Redd, she’s Sam’s runt of the litter. We were supposed to give her away like her other siblings, but Joe changed his mind and decided to keep her. She’s so cute, but a lil bit kind of a “terrorist”…lol

Today, I bought a training treat for her. I decided to train her for a change. She’s smart. She’s almost 2mos old. She’s cute but she bites a lot. The moment you get near her, you’ll be bitten by her sharp teeth. That’s all she does. 

I tried to train her today, by asking her to give me her hand, shake hands. For a first timer, she did good. Though she still tried to bite, but she learned to give me her hand and shook it. It was so cute 🥰.

We’ll do it again tomorrow. I’ll keep you posted 😉.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sammy 🐶 ❤️

It was just March of this year when Sam gave birth to three beautiful puppies. We kept the youngest, Redd, I gave the other girl to my co-wo...