Friday, May 5, 2023

Negative Thoughts


Negative thoughts attract negative vibes. If we keep on thinking that a certain person is bad, or they have a negative vibe on us, we can’t change it, unless we proved that we’re wrong.

They say, first impression lasts. Not true. What if that person is just putting their best effort to impress us? Then in the end, we found out that they were just an act. We can’t judge a person by merely looking at them, or we just met them for the first time. We got to know them deeply and truthfully.

Our attitude, no matter how hard we hide it, it'll be revealed by itself. There are people that we can’t fool or deceived. 

As for me, I’m easy to please, I always want to think positive. I don’t want to make a problem put of problem. But there are times that I’m not in the mood, I noticed that the more i aged, the more lil patience i have. 

Nothing personal, and I also have feelings. It’s not all the time that I’m in the mood to laugh at somebody else’s jokes. I also get tired. Especially st work, and when i get home, i still have a lot to do.

I just hope that i can be understood also.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Sammy 🐶 ❤️

It was just March of this year when Sam gave birth to three beautiful puppies. We kept the youngest, Redd, I gave the other girl to my co-wo...