Wednesday, May 10, 2023

Yay or Nay !!!


There are times that it’s hard to say no. But there are also tomes that we have to say it, otherwise, people will take advantage of us. 

I usually express what I feel, I don’t sugarcoat, nor give false hopes. I wasn’t like this before. I easily gives in. I always lent a helping hand then, I still do, but I’m now being careful.

There are also times that I had to say no to a request. Not that I didn’t want to help, it’s that, I don’t want to be an enabler. And a lot of people tend to do that.

I just wish I have tons and tons of money so I can help a lot of people, especially my family and friends. But since I don’t, I just include them in my prayers. To keep them safe at all times, and for them to have a healthy and prosperous life. Amen ๐Ÿ™ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sammy ๐Ÿถ ❤️

It was just March of this year when Sam gave birth to three beautiful puppies. We kept the youngest, Redd, I gave the other girl to my co-wo...