Wednesday, June 21, 2023

Helping Others


 Jesus said that if we help others, we helped Him. And I always believe that,”it’s better to give than to receive”. I proved it true. There were times that I needed help badly, and God sent people, even those that I didn’t know, to help me.

I also believe that, if we give, it’ll go back to us a hundred folds. And just like before, it’s been proven. We may not get back the help that we gave to a certain person, but we will get it from another person, we might know them, we might not. 

Just recently, I got a message from one of my former students, I helped her before, and was asking me to help her again. St first, I hesitated,’I even got irritated, that I asked my husband, why everytime they need help, my always always comes up. And I live halfway around the globe. Why me?

Maybe because they thought I have a lot of money since I’m here in the US. But don’t they know that we have to work hard, and we’re living paycheck to paycheck. Apparently, they have no idea about our life here.

But then, I think God spoke to me, to help her, and I thought about when the time that I needed help, there were people who never hesitated. After some thoughts, plus my kind-hearted husband’s prodding. I sent her money. It’s not much, but I know it’ll help her and her husband who’s sick.

I just pray to God to give us strength and make us healthy, so we can continue to work, and be aboe to help those that are in need. 

In Jesus name. Amen 🙏 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sammy 🐶 ❤️

It was just March of this year when Sam gave birth to three beautiful puppies. We kept the youngest, Redd, I gave the other girl to my co-wo...