Thursday, June 22, 2023

Sooo Exhausted!!!


I went to work today so tired! I only had an hour of sleep. I went upstairs before 8pm last night, did my usual routine, watched my kdrama, but i turned it off before 9pm. I have just fell asleep when I heard Joe’s voice, asking me of I’m sleeping. 

That irritated me, because I usually get a migraine if I woke up all of a sudden. That’s that, And then, in the middle of the night, I woke up by his voice again, this time, it was because Sam, threw up on his pillow. So I had to change his pillow cases, and the bedsheet. Then made some home remedy for Sam, to stop her from vomiting. 

By the time I fell asleep, it was already 3am, then I heard my alarm went off at 4am. I thought of calling in sick, but I already did that last week, it was Thursday too. So I got up, took a shower, got ready, and went to work. 

Thank God I made it. Was busy at work, and got home safe.

Thank you Lord for this day. Amen 🙏 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sammy 🐶 ❤️

It was just March of this year when Sam gave birth to three beautiful puppies. We kept the youngest, Redd, I gave the other girl to my co-wo...