Saturday, June 24, 2023

Prayers


Thank you Lord for today. For all the blessings that we received, for our our safety and all our love ones. Thank you for giving us strength m, and for helping is with our everyday life.

Lord, help me to understand everything. Give strength to bear and understand what’s going on in my life, and with the world. Strengthen my faith, to praise You always, and be close to you. 

Help me forget and forgive all the people who did me wrong, and those who hurt me. May they find peace in their heart. 

I know we now live in a different world, where the right becomes wrong, and the wrong becomes right. Touch their heatt Oh Lord, so that they will find the way to your heart and ypur love.

This I ask in the name of Our Lord, Jesus Christ. Amen 🙏 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sammy 🐶 ❤️

It was just March of this year when Sam gave birth to three beautiful puppies. We kept the youngest, Redd, I gave the other girl to my co-wo...