Friday, June 23, 2023

Friyay!!!


Finally!!! It’s weekend!!! Though this was a short week since Monday was a holiday, we still felt that weekend came very slow. Especially I didn’t het enough sleep for two days. 

Sam was throwing up in the middle of the night on Thursday, and it continued until the ff day. And again, if I was sleeping, and woke up in the middle of the night, it will be hard for me to go back to sleep.

That’s why I can’t wait for the weekend. Though I always have a lot of things to do here at home, at least I’ll be able to just stay at home and not drive a long way to and from work.

Right now, I feel so tired, sleepy, so what I’m gonna do is to take the dogs out so they can relieve themselves before bed, after that, I’m gonna hit the sack 😁. 

Goodnight πŸ˜΄πŸ’€πŸŒ™ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sammy 🐢 ❤️

It was just March of this year when Sam gave birth to three beautiful puppies. We kept the youngest, Redd, I gave the other girl to my co-wo...