Monday, July 17, 2023

Blah!


 I really feel so tired. I always don’t get enough sleep, and last night, another worst night. I was so tired but didn’t get enough sleep. 

I don’t know why. I think there’s something wrong with my health. I never had a good sleep for years. Aside from my eyes are bugging me. I get dizzy most of the time, and my vision is not that good.

Even my ears, though the left ear still has the buzzing sound, which I’m already used to. I’ve had it for more than two decades now, but the left is starting to act up too. This morning it was making a “thud” sound. 

I hope and pray that I won’t get blind and deaf 😭. I will have to get a referral to an ophthalmologist, when I see my provider next month.

Other than that, I'm always thankful Oh Lord, to Your generosity and for always taking care of us. 🙏 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sammy 🐶 ❤️

It was just March of this year when Sam gave birth to three beautiful puppies. We kept the youngest, Redd, I gave the other girl to my co-wo...