Tuesday, July 18, 2023

Too Hot 🥵


I went to work today. I had a lot since my co-worker started her vacation today, and I am her back-up. So, aside fome my program, I had to do hers too. 

And since both of our programs’ due date is on the 25th, and it’s getting near, so people started paying their taxes. 

It’s summertime, and this year is extra hot, since it’s El Niño, that means, it’ll be super hot. I turned on my fan, usually we can bear it, especially our building has AC. 

At lunch time, we were eating, and then, @12:30, one of my co-workers came back from lunch, and when she checked her email, somebody from the admin emailed all of us that we can go home since the ac’s not working properly and it will be hot. 

So, I looked for our boss and he said, it was ok for us to leave. We left work @ 12:40, and I got home @ 1:20. It was nice to be home early, even my dogs were surprise to see me first before their dad.

Hopefully they didn’t fix it yet, but I doubt it…lol 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sammy 🐶 ❤️

It was just March of this year when Sam gave birth to three beautiful puppies. We kept the youngest, Redd, I gave the other girl to my co-wo...