Monday, July 3, 2023

Happy Independence Day ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ


It’s tomorrow, but the fireworks already started a few days ago, and tonight’s the eve. Fireworks are everywhere now. My dogs started to get agitated, but the good thing is, and I think the calming treat is working, 

But Sam’s growling, she’s on my back but facing the window, and she’s a lil bit shaking, but not much. I made sure I bought those snacks because I know, all of  my dogs will be scared. We planned on waiting until midnight to see the display of fireworks, but we both felt tired, and Joe doesn’t feel good. 

I just hope everyone, especially those who light the fireworks, as well as the pets. I hope no dogs will be in the street and get hurt because they got scared of the booming sounds. It’s nice to celebrate but we still have to be very careful. 

Happy Independence Day America!!! ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ‡บ๐Ÿ‡ธ๐Ÿ˜❤️๐Ÿ’ฅ

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sammy ๐Ÿถ ❤️

It was just March of this year when Sam gave birth to three beautiful puppies. We kept the youngest, Redd, I gave the other girl to my co-wo...