Sunday, August 13, 2023

Sunday


I feel so tired from not getting enough sleep. But still, I was able to make Siopao. This is kind of our snack in the Philippines. It has filling inside. I made Asado filling, and since I had some left over dough, and a can of sweetened red beans paste, I also made Siopao-Munggo.

I remember when I was in high school, there were stores in front of our school, and I used to buy the siopao with munggo filling. It was my favorite. 

And I also used to save some change from my allowance, I was saving it so I can buy my mother “Adobong Mani”. It was her favorite, or cornick with spicy vinegar. 

Life was simple then, there were no cellphones, computers, nor internet. The only habit that I developed then was renting comics…lol . Reading komiks was addicting. I remember, I had a classmate, her name’s Marcelina, she invited us to her their house, and they had a lot of komiks, I borrowed it, and my eyes feasted on them…lol

Simple life, simple food. I can always be happy with those, and the memories it brings. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Sammy 🐶 ❤️

It was just March of this year when Sam gave birth to three beautiful puppies. We kept the youngest, Redd, I gave the other girl to my co-wo...