Sunday, April 16, 2023

Backyard Barbecue


 Yay!!! Thank God for a beautiful Sunday, we got to use our newly-bought barbecue grill!!! 

I marinated pork belly and got it ready for a barbecue party. Then I went to the store and bought pork ribs. Joe cooked the ribs and I, the kebabs. 

It turned out pretty good and tasty. We still have some leftovers, that’ll be my lunch tomorrow 😁. 

When I took the kebabs outside today, I forgot what I did, but I put it doen on the table, and when I looked, one of my dogs, it was Mary, got a hold of one of the meat. It was still raw, so I went and took it from her.

Good thing she just started chewing it. They never ate raw food, especially meat. I don’t want them to get sick or anything, nor I want them to get used to it.

Aside from that, everything went well today. Thank God for a very nice weather, and for all the blessings that we received today 🙏.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sammy 🐶 ❤️

It was just March of this year when Sam gave birth to three beautiful puppies. We kept the youngest, Redd, I gave the other girl to my co-wo...