Saturday, July 8, 2023

Saturday

 


So Saturday is almost over! It went by so fast, really! I got up before 6am, did my usual chores. Then we went and ate brunch @ Vic’s. It was really a HUGE serving, and like always, took the rest to go. 

When we got back home, I continued washing the remaining clothes in the washer/dryer. 

Then it was “ ME TIME”. I sat down and watched my favorite shows on YouTube and Viki. 

When I checked the time, it was almost 9pm. No wonder I feel so tired and sleepy. 

One day of weekend is almost over, another one is approaching. I’ll try to enjoy it as much as I can. 

Goodnight world ๐ŸŒŽ . Thank you Lord for all the blessings today ๐Ÿ™

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sammy ๐Ÿถ ❤️

It was just March of this year when Sam gave birth to three beautiful puppies. We kept the youngest, Redd, I gave the other girl to my co-wo...