Monday, August 21, 2023

Doctor’s Visit


I didn’t go to work today, had a doctor’s appointment. And when the nurse checked my blood pressure, it was very high. It went down a little after a while, thank God. 

The doctor gave me another low dosage oill for my blood pressure. I like my provider, he always has xplaines everything to me, and answered all my questions patiently.

They’re all nice there, I got to meet two fellow pinays, they’re both nice too. We talked like we’ve know each other for a long time…lol. 

I will soon visit either an optician or ophthalmologist to check on my eyes. I hope it’s not glaucoma 🙏

No comments:

Post a Comment

Sammy 🐶 ❤️

It was just March of this year when Sam gave birth to three beautiful puppies. We kept the youngest, Redd, I gave the other girl to my co-wo...